Monday and Tuesday

1. Make sure you link up your scavenger hunt!!!!
2.  I have shared a folder with you in google docs, this is a very important folder!  I will be putting LOTS of things in there for you to use.  Today I have put your assignment for today and tomorrow, getting to know YOUR digital camera!!!!

For the top half use my digital camera pinboard, and the other links under IMPORTANT WEBSITES at the right to answer the questions. 

For the bottom half, first go to youtube- Type in How to use (than your camera).  See what pops up, use google as well.  My pinboard also has some REALLY good resources on how to use digital cameras.  Your cameras have so many things that you probably have never used!!!

LEARN with each other, use each other as a resource!!! 

When you are done make a folder in you google docs.  Name it your name and digital camera (Mrs. Riehle's Digital Camera).  Share the FOLDER with me.  Put your getting to know you digital camera assignment in there.  You DO NOT have to share the actual google doc with me, whatever you put in the folder will be shared with me!

On Wednesday you will be given your first outside of class photography assignment, you will need to have all of the pictures taken by MONDAY Sept 10th. 

Thursday you will need to bring your camera!!!!  You will be taking your first in class photos (I know it is supposed to be Wednesdays, but things sometimes change!!!)




0 comments: